Clive Shepherd has invited me to take on this meme of eight random facts.
- Post these rules before you give your facts.
- List 8 random facts about yourself.
- At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them.
- Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Here they are:
- I can’t ride a bike.
- I once had a Supercar pilot’s licence signed by Mike Mercury,
convincing me that the puppet show Supercar was based on real people.
- I was briefly detained in an Egyptian army camp in the desert.
- I have webbed feet but am a crap swimmer.
- I have mingled with rock superstardom: I tripped over a member of
the Kinks (not Ray) who was drunk and comatose after a gig at Edinburgh
- I come from Ayr ‘Wham ne’er a toun surpasses, for honest men and bonnie lassies’ (Burns)
- I was adopted at birth and now have good relationships with both my birth parents.
- I’ve never been Chancellor of the Exchequer.
So now I’m passing it on to:
John & Ali (http://impossiblesongs.blogspot.com/)
2 thoughts on “8 random facts”
I suppose a variation on this could be “ate random facts” – things you have eaten and possibly regreted – allow me to expand:
A deep fried Mars Bar with brown sauce.
Anything from Pizza Hut.
A Pot Noodle on a roll.
Snails in garlic and oil.
Flat Doctor Pepper.
Anything in a shot glass in a dark night-club.
Anything possibly ex-human in origin.
A full English breakfast (must include beans, black pudding and fried bread) following a night spent drinking at a drinking competition.
Have made a half arsed attempt at this – for some reason we found it tough and you’ve used up most of the blogger types we know by getting it out first. Nevermind…
Comments are closed.